View Single Post
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM       
Quote:
Retarded as I may seem, I also hold a good point. My retaliation to you was a meer outlook of what everyone around here is doing "useless comments, trying to be funny' You can say what you will, but in case you havent noticed, the only ones that make rude comments towards me are immature jackasses like you.
Think what you will, but it all comes down to if this site were to dissapear, then where would YOU go?
No, I think your point is shit. You bitch yet make no effort to have the boards become the way you want them. You expect Rog to push a button and make everything like it was before. Things change - that's life. Deal with it.

If this site were to disappear where would I go? Somewhere else where I'd feel the urge to contribute more than complaints? Outside? Is that what this is about? You feel abandoned or something? That's kinda sad... serious.

I'm not making "rude comments" to you. I'm calling you on your stupidity and you don't have a leg to stand on. Your lame hustler joke was now supposed to be satirical? How did you get to be such a spin master?