View Single Post
Demeted Clown
JackSchmidtKnifeThrower is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 04:36 PM       
I'm In. I have been reading I-Mockery for a few years, but never noticed the Secret Santa event for some reason. I am new to the forum (this being my first post) but I am Definently willing to participate. First on the list is the Pic, but unfortunatly my camera is not with me at the moment...but I will probably post one later today, or worse case scenario tomorrow. I am SO glad I made the cut off because this should be interesting. Pic on the way and I will work on the others today also. So, Put me on the list! Oh and HungryWantBiddy, I love your Avatar and Sig. Futurama is my all-time favorite show.

EDIT: I aggree with those who say that, A) age should be given to Mockery to give to the gift-giver, and B) it would be a good idea for the event to be split between ones who have been posting for a while and new comers. Another Idea I had is for new posters to post some things they particularly like/dislike so nobody gets something they particularly dislike. Long time posters would have an Idea, but new persons, like myself, would have no Ideas. Any thoughts on the subject?

Last edited by JackSchmidtKnifeThrower : Nov 19th, 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Just adding details...Preventing from making another post...