View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:21 PM       
K0k0- For a site that prides itself on mocking people, the people doing the mocking sure can't handle themselves being mocked. Alright, I'll stop if your friends will. Over on Zug we have the expression "the humor stops at your target's face". I believe in that. What you're seeing is not transparency with regard to my intentions, but anger that arises when you try to rig the game. I am genuine if you'll give me a chance to be, but when I'm angry I don't care. Compare that to how you treat people when you're angry. We aren't so different, duder.

You have to give respect to get it. I'd rather drop both sides of the argument into the ocean and piss on them as we watch them sink.