View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
And you are a little moron who doesn't get the site that he posts on.

Now that we understand each other, you can go back to YTMND or whatever lame forums you came from.

There are actual valid points in amongst the mockery, if you bothered to look beyond it and not take every post so damn personally, you would see that. Everyone else in this thread gets it, why don't you?

While on the subject of ignoring things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Keep in mind the same kind of people who think it is OK to hate Israel include the likes of the following....
You took offense to this, but for it to actually be meant to be about you (as opposed to be what I was intending it to be), you would have to admit you hate Jews. Is this the case? Are you trying to tell us something? If so then by all means carry on with your anti-semitic self. If however, you do not hate Jews then you should not have taken offense to this and therefore need to shut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You insinuate Israel went into this intending to slaughter activists. If you didn't feel that way why condemn the boarding at all? Activists get detained and arrested every day. What makes these ones so special?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
And then you say I have insinuated that israelis went in there with the intention to "slaughter" innocent...what I've done is to condemn strongly how they boarded a non-military vessel on international waters...and I've ALSO deplored the fact that the activists used violence.
Way to selectively answer my post by the way. But when you brought it up the way you did, ("if they faced resistance because of this act, they're not really entitled to complain. And as they ended up killing up to ten passengers, whatever mitigating circumstances they can bring up are pretty moot in the big picture.") and then glossed over the fact that the article (and several others) said they had no idea there would be any violence and the resistance came as a complete surprise, makes you come off as someone with an anti-Israeli agenda who feels these troops had no right to defend themselves during a military operation. (That is the root of why you are being mocked by the way)

I will ask one more time, then give it up as a lack or reading comprehension on your part.

If you didn't feel that way why condemn the boarding at all? Activists get detained and arrested every day. What makes these ones so special?