View Single Post
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:45 PM       
Yeah the common consensus of games tores is that there not as fun to work at as you'd think

I remember my interview with the manager at EB, I botched the interview because the stupid bitch didn't have a sense of humor.
she asked me why I would want to work at EB Games, I respond with "well I like playing games and their development, so it seemed natural to want to have a job centered around selling them. " She then went on to question me about what kind of employee I'd make I responded by saying something along the lines (I forget my exact wording because at this point I'm fixated on the immense hairs growing from her nose) so I say "I'll be there as much as humanly possible unless I do something stupid and get fired-" I'm interrupted at this point by "Well, what would you do to get fired. I said I don't know I suppose break something or not show up for more than one consecutive day" then in the bitchiest assuming tone I've ever heard. "Like Stealing!" "you can get out right now if you think you can take get away with that right now, we need serious employees not dip shit thieves!" I told her I had no intention of stealing or anything like that. I receive this snappy little comment "then why did you say you were going to?" At this point I was instantly fed up with her bullshit so I told her its a miracle anyone wants to work here, what with her "humorless desert of a cunt." then I calmly walked away, slamming the office door as hard as I could (rewarded by the familiar sound of DVD cases hitting the floor.

Damn I'm an abrasive person