View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
OK so here it comes.

Secret Santa part 2: A romp in Meatville (truncated version)

So we set the game up and started right in. Yes, it is a lot like Candy Land. However those random meatball event cards that are in this game kind of cause all sorts of crap to happen. Like by turn 3 I was 3 moves from winning and yet I still managed to get knocked back to start twice. There are no sure victories cause the spinner has that chance to make you draw a card on it, and some of the cards are nasty indeed.

But the contest goes to the determined and after 20 minutes of getting jostled about Meatland by the cards....

I emerged victorious vanquishing my girlfriend and showing the superiority of the male in a game or random chance on top of random chance!

There is also an alternate version of the game where you arrange a meat tray with the types of meat movements you can get on the spinner. Whatever you land on you have to eat a bit of. Maybe one of these days when I want to make my doctors life harder I will try this quadruple bypass version of the game.

Stay tuned for the next chapter....