Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

I'm from New York where you can't buy fireworks so we drive to Pennsylvania. Now in PA I have to show my New York I.D. because if you're from PA it's illegal to buy them. Once you've proved you are not a PA resident you can proceed to buy fireworks in PA but have to take them out of the state within 3 days. Also you can't blow them off in PA. I have to then smuggle the fireworks back into NY without the toll agents noticing.

....I guess my question is what the heck?

(There are two awesome fireworks shop worth mentioning. One sells fireworks and karate supplies in the same store. The other sells fireworks and adult products in the same store.)
my answer is the same as the question, what the heck?