View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM       
another car story
so years ago, i was riding with my then boyfriend to a show down south. of course he got road head, but that wasn't enough. we showed up at the venue and no one was there yet. we were feeling frisky but there was really nowhere to go. to our delight, it began to rain and our windows fogged up. perfect camouflage! we recline the seats and get to work. about halfway through the inside of the car got so muggy we couldn't breathe. so we opened up the sunroof, unfortunately it was still raining. so our "then and there" solution was for me to climb halfway through the sunroof to block the rain from seeping in while we continued fucking. i don't mind the rain and i'm fairly adventurous, so i was all for it. there was no one in the parking lot, but we were right across the street for the parking deck for a college.
so there we are, in the car, my head and shoulders sticking out of the roof and i'm holding on to the sides of the sunroof and it's raining. all of a sudden i hear clapping and some hollering in the distance. i look up and there's the rest of his band, in the parking deck, looking down at us, and enjoying the show.
slightly embarrassed, i slide back down into the car and notice that since we opened up the sunroof, the window fog had cleared. i looked around to see if anyone else had seen us and i see a crowd gathered next door behind the bistro (later i found out they were bistro employees taking a break). obviously staring and amused by us. we said "fuck it" and finished what we were doing and proceeded to exit the vehicle. greeted with cheers and applause from the bistro employees, we bow and go into the venue where we couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing.
for about 3 years the rest of his band couldn't help reminding us that we really shouldn't fuck in public, at least during daylight hours.