View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
A very raunchy comic.
That's true. I forget a lot that the comics I like are a lot dirtier than most of the cornballs out there and some people can't really handle it. Not that that would be a problem here. You also get the other people I can't stand that say, "What is he doing? Does he tell jokes? All he does is say fuck and shit and people laugh. That's all he does! It's stupid."

If people can't hear the social commentary, that's on them. It's funny, because then they'll like Louis CK whom is exactly the same type of comic as Stanhope. Not that he shouldn't get the accolades - the dude's been around forever and it's about time people take notice.