Thread: WWE
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
The "telent" (and I use the term loosely) is not what it once was when the likes of The Rock, Kurt Angle, and Mick Foley were there. It was a golden age that was ruined when Hollywood snatched up the most entertaining talent to make sub par movies. It was OK when Hogan and Ventura did it, because they still showed up to wrestle/announce.

Other than Carlito and Jericho, I don't think there is anyone left that has tht "it" that The Rock had, and even Carlito and Jericho only have a little of "it".

I am not sure Orten won't win at Wrestlemania though. It might be that they are setting up for Jericho to beat Orton (provided he is still around, I don't even know, but last I had heard they had a bit of a feud going).

I'll still watch Wrestlemania even though the luster has long diminished for me, mostly because a group of us get together every year and watch it. EDIT: And of course, the circus that is Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show, I almost forgot about that