View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM       
I'm pretty sure it got more than two days... people are still discussing if teachers should have guns at schools or if there should be armed guards. Plus, there was weeks of, "HOW CRAZY WAS THE GUY" "WHAT WAS HIS LIFE LIKE" "LOOK WE GOT A VIDEO OF HIM TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF" "WHAT CAN WE DO TO PREVENT CRAZY PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE"? Maybe that's not what you guys would define as "Compassion" or "Emotional attachment" but as far as I'm concerned it either is compassionate or is more useful than compassion.

Regardless, if some random person accosts you on the street, "MY SON DIED IN IRAQ" how long are you going to be thinking about them? The next five minutes while you wish they would shut the fuck up? Sprinkle that on your cake and eat it.