View Single Post
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
I still watch x-men evolution cause it's x-men and I can't not watch it, but the pathetic attempts they make at appealing to a younger audience are so horribly lame that I shake my head in disgust at least 3 times a show. The episode they showed on saturday for me was the one where they find out toad's a mutant and the "music" they play in the background and the way the characters act is just fucking stupid. Also, cyclops blasted a non mutant without his special visor on. Full blast no eye protection to lower the power...and the kid survived. I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. The guy is blasting through walls with a lowered strength shot one minute, and the next he only knocks a guy back with FULL STRENGTH. Annoys the hell outta me
haha, I saw that one and shook my head too. But, the music and the hip factor aside, I still think it's a good show. Maybe because I have crushes on all the girls on it or something, I dunno.

As for April, I HATED that yellow jump suit and I'm happy to see it leave, bugger continuity!