View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 04:13 PM       
"Max, you are against the right of a teacher to lead a class of students in prayer if they so choose to do so."

First of all, never say anything about my spelling until you're grammar improve. 'They so chose to do so.' Honestly.

I assume this is a public school, since in private school, the problem of right vs. laws would not rise.

When you say 'they' do you mean the students? Do you mean all of them? Are we then assuming a classroom wiith only onbe religion? How did we determine that they so chose to do so?

Do you believe in free speech, or hate it, naldo? If the teacher wanted to lead the class in a joint recitation of the phrase "Jesus was just a loud mouth jew who couldn't keep his head low nd got himself killed for it." If that teacher was fired, would you defend his right to do what he did? If not, is it becuase you hate what America stands for?

You are playing a sophist game to avoid the fact you already know. When you said I hated what America stands for, you were telling a lie.

Be a man. Admit your fault. This squirming you go in for whenever anyone catches you out behaving in ways you insist you don't is distatseful. You know it was a lie. Are you such a small man you can't own up to it?