View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
See, I never jusified killing someone to lower economic prices. You are lying.
FIRST off, I technically never accused you of it directly. I said "when sacks of crap LIKE you try to justify". To be fair though, I certainly did IMPLY that you have done this, and I still believe it. If you appreciate the economic benefits that result from this war, then do you not think that the loss of life required to obtain those benefits is acceptable?

I think you're a sad fucking waste if economic concerns EVER outweigh the value of human life. But hey, that's just me. You can be as heartless and callous a sonofabitch as you want to be, it's your right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
But you bring up a good point about murdering somone to benefit the world economy. I would easily kill a rapist thug like Hussein or a mass murderer like Stalin for a hot roast beef sandwich and a dill pickle. AS for someone who did not deserve to die in the first place, no, not at all, that is wrong, because that is murder. There is difference between cold blooded murder and justice. It is a thin line, but the line is existant.
There you go again with your dangerous "black and white" morality. I think your view of the world is naive at best, and insanely dangerous at the worst. How do you determine who "deserves to die"? Where do you draw that line? Kind of arbitrary, isn't it? Who has granted YOU the power to determine right and wrong to a fault? Has GOD directly bestowed this power to you??