View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar View Post
What you should do is:

1) Get a lawyer and some legal advice on not giving you a contract.
I'm not the kind who would go through all the legal troubles, it's too much of a hassle. like my other co-workers who will also be laid off suggested, let it ride out and see what happens, i'm probably just being paranoid (shut the fuck up drunk girl). but it is a complex situation, if i ask him again and he says no, i could face termination if i present my arguement that its against the law if he withholds the contracts from me. but then that is what lawyers are for. read beginning of the paragraph again.

Quote:
2) Pretty much stop working very hard. Since you're out the door, why bust your ass?

Seriously, the fact that they're downsizing their business and not including you is a sign that they're expecting you to keep working your hardest to make their business run and then drop you like a bad habit. You already know when you're going to be let go. The only difference is if you're going to work as hard for them as you were or if you're just going to ride out the next three and a half months looking for another job. Fuck 'em. In this world, you look out for yourself. And if a business is stupid enough to expect you to bust your ass for them when they're pushing you towards the door, don't bother.
way ahead of you.

Quote:
Spend most of your days getting another job for after your June vacation.
i'd tell you what my plans are for the summer but i cant because it would jeopardize national security.