View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
I don't think being prudish is the problem here, I think it's being too fucking weak to tell someone to get out before you throw them out.

Dear Kitsa

When I was involved in a happy relationship, there was another woman that continualy tried to push herself on me. In round about ways she offered me sex, and always told me how attractive I was and how good we would be together. She was a friend, and I guess I took all of that in my stride because I never really thought twice about it. Now that I am single, I have started to see her differently, but she recently got herself a boyfriend (a nut case by the way. Too old for her, two failed marriages and way too jealous) and I was wondering if I should let things go or actively try to break them up for my own gains.

I could easily do it I think; they are always fighting, and he always asks me if I am trying to cause problems for them. I'm not, but if I did then he would probably make a fool of himself and try to hit me or something.