View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
ROCKULA -
movie was so fucking silly. awful music, awful acting, but the main dude keeps a blog now and i went to the blog and there was a post called ROCKULA so i read it and it went on to be him bitching about marmaduke and avatar and it made me want to like him because he hates people and i can get behind that.

KICHIKU DAI ENKA (BANQUET OF BEASTS) -
this movie is fucking terrible. people apparently like it because it's shitty and people are shitty. it is apparently one of the goriest movies ever made, which doesn't really appeal to me. it's apparently also unsettling or whatever, which i didn't find to be the case either. it's awkward and disgusting (but not for the head getting blown off or the shotgun in the vagina, but for the fucking breathing sounds being the forefront of the soundtrack frequently). it's slow and stupid and fucking awful. i rarely get mad at a movie, but this one totally did it.

UN CHIEN ANDALOU -
watched it because it's one of those things that people see because it's culturally significant or some shit. fuck art films. why do people like this shit? fuck people.