View Single Post

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkgrrrlie10
I guess the whole education for education's sake is lost on you. And taking college classes now gets it out of the way for later. Don't your backwards assed high schools have some AP classes you could take?

3 books ooooooohhhh no how will you handle it? Dear lord if I only had to read 900 pages for two entire classes I would jump for joy. you're just a big pussy aren't ya.
In all fairness to irritating little pricks, 11th grade can't really be compared to law school.
When I was in high school I was taking 4 AP classes per semester, cheerleading (yes cheerleading), student leadership and working 30 hours a week. I'm not saying everyone should do that but it's do-able especially for those complaining about not having enough math classes to take.

Quote:
I dono. Im having a hard time working over 40 hours a week and reading 4 big books for AP lit next year, while still practicing in my band and playing frisbee and poker every now and then.
Of course you are. That's a lot of work. Adding a job to school always takes up alot of time.