Thread: Terraria
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
So I logged on to these guys destroying my nice house. Their reasoning: We're going to build a town here and your house was in the way. So I wait until the admin starts spawning bosses and stuff. Some stupid event, and I showed them. Took me hours, but I got it and it goes for about 4 more screens too. Sad, I know. But I laughed so hard at the reactions.

I came back on this afternoon to them still working on cleaning up. One of them was pissed that his "Hero" decree was changed. It's almost like a rom hacker was at work. It took less than 9 glass blocks to change their hero to something else. I know, it's awful griefing, but they tore down my house because it wouldn't fit in with their shit city. There are talks about just starting a new map.

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 5th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.