Thread: 28 Days Later
View Single Post
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 10:57 PM       
I fucking loved the movie. It was different, but I liked it that way. I loved how the zombies were fast, and they should keep it that way. I liked it at first where it showed him going through London, and he was walking around alone for about 10 minutes. The music was great there, and I liked how it turned into rock music when the zombies started coming.

People at the movies didn't like it. I thought it was becase they were stupid, and they wanted a complete gore movie, but it wasn't. You kind of had to think about what was going on, and they were stupid enough not to, and they didn't get the plot.

SPOLIER

I loved how the blood got in the guy's eye, and they had to kill him right away, fucking awesome. Another thing I liked was at the end, when he went crazy, because they were trying to kill him. He let that black guy loose, and he killed all of them. It was fucking brillant.

If you haven't seen this movie, you should. If you want a huge gory movie, this isn't what it is, but it is creepy as hell.