View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 08:23 AM       
Well that spoiler is true. That being said, if the R's had said (and more importantly done) that after W was elected, they wouldn't have to be screaming it now and most people who vote right wing wouldn't be denouncing the Republican party like they are doing now.

The same thing is starting to happen to the D if you think about it, but in a different way. Go too far left and the average D voter will get disgruntled too. I see it happening with people as we speak. People saying, "Hey I voted Obama and he still hasn't given this change he promised. All he is doing is throwing money at everything and not solving anything. Bush did that for 8 years and it didn't work." I could have told you that was coming, he's a politician. The easiest way to tell when a politician is lying is to look at their face. If their lips move, they are lying.

If the libertarians got their shit together they could be a real 3rd party option, but they are like some MMO guild that will take anyone to make their numbers grow so they have some real nut jobs in there hiding.

In the end W spent too much, and Obama is spending too much, and people on both sides are pissed at the whole broken system.