View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
PART TWO OF A GRAND ADVENTURE

Quote:
axlkoegoskyeg: ( So, you were that farmer, heir of a very large, old property. Mostly, you kept yourself to your own business and tried to stay away of any conflict... Until... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( PS: I couldnt think in a way to drag you into the MAIN storyline yet, so I had the idea of making a sort of secoundary story for you, on which you may or may not end up in the main one afterwards... ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: SOunds fine by me

axlkoegoskyeg: ( One of your workers, running in your direction ) We are under a- (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( He is interrupted by a arrow, that hits hin straight into the heart. When he falls, behind hin, you see the archer who was responsable for that arrow... A tall, muscled men, in dark clothes... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( And he is not the only one, either. You can see more coming, archers, warriors, even a mage, with his dark robes, floating... His hod in such a position that you cannot see his eyes, only his mouth, and he carries a staff on his hand and a book on… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: (Sorry: Where was it cut off? ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: -and he carries a staff on his hand and a book on…

axlkoegoskyeg: his pocket, as he yells... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Mage: Find it, find it! Kill every men if you have to, but find it! You dont want to keep the master waiting... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Mage( looks at you ) You... Are you the Bearer? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I look at the mage with a calm and steely glare. I tilt my head sideways, and peer at him with the experience of a thousand raids, decades of hardship and suffering batted away by my own iron will. I call out, in a loud and clear voice, that if Geoffrey wants his goddamned butter, he has to pay for it. And if he isn't working Geoffrey, what the hell does he want?

Kongregate Notice: Part of your message was cut off because it exceeded the 250 character maximum.

To axlkoegoskyeg: suffering batted away by my own iron will. I call out, in a loud and clear voice, that if Geoffrey wants his goddamned butter, he has to pay for it. And if he isn't working Geoffrey, what the hell does he want?

To axlkoegoskyeg: I then absently push the corpse of my newly deceased worker away from me with my foot

axlkoegoskyeg: Mage( Laughs out loud, around the same way I am right now )You fool... You have no idea of the power that is in your pocket, do you? This will be easier then I thought... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: As I poke at the corpse with my foot, I use the skills developed during a youth spent pickpocketing to slip my hand into my pocket unseen

To axlkoegoskyeg: I then look up into the air and stare, before calmly mentioning that I've spent the entirety of my life cooperating with my social betters, and don't see why that cooperation would be so callously disregarded. I look at the mage and wait for a response.

Kongregate Notice: Part of your message was cut off because it exceeded the 250 character maximum.

To axlkoegoskyeg: CRAP. of my life cooperating with my social betters, and don't see why that cooperation would be so callously disregarded. I look at the mage and wait for a response.

axlkoegoskyeg: ( There isnt that much to find in your pocket, besides a few golden coins, and a old dagger, not sharp enought to beusefull, and all covered with runes... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Mage: You honestly have no idea of the origins of your family, do you? Origins older then this very empire... Older then the day the Nine came to this world... Sadly, what is in my front right now appears to be a mere mortal... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I try to hide my confusion that a runic dagger is suddenly in my pants. Aside from that, I grip one of the golden coins between my thumb and forefinger, in that old, special way

To axlkoegoskyeg: I look directly at the mage, and I say that I apologize if my commonness causes offense, but say that I would like to ask him a single question

axlkoegoskyeg: ( He points his staff at you, and fires what seems to be some sort of dark rampage... However, to your surprise, your warrior reflexes allow you to not only easily block it, but... Wait, what in the hell... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( As the rampage hits the dagger, you notice it is glowing in a kind of extremely dark purple color... In fact, not only that, but YOU are glowing in that coloras well... It is a power, pulsiating all over your body... It is hard to describe, but… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( Again: Where was it cut off? ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: -it is hard to describe, but...

axlkoegoskyeg: your senses are sharper, your muscles are stronger, and you feel a strong energy all over it, just waiting to be unleashed... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I revel in the power, yell, call the mage a rat bastard motherfucker that needs to learn some common courtesy before shooting fireballs at people, and hurl the coin in that old, special way

To axlkoegoskyeg: The same way that let my shake off the town guards when they chased me as a child, flicking the coin a phenomenal distance, popping him in the temple. Then I run up and give him a vicious kick to the balls. I then run like a bitch

axlkoegoskyeg: ( Apparently, the coin has been contagiated, too... For, as it swings in the air, it starts burning with... Darkfire? A forbitten kind of spell, which would supposely consume the soul of a enemy, rather then its body... But, you know bullshit of… (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: (I keep getting vut off again and again. So, where was it? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: -But, you know bullshit of…

axlkoegoskyeg: that kind of magic, not much more then what you hear mages at the academy eavesdrop around... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ( The mage throws some sort of dark wave, tossing the coin away, but somehow barely scraching you. After you give a accurate kick, and run away while he is staggered, you can hear he yelling behind you... ) (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Mage: Dont think I am done with you, mortal. You may have the power, but you barely know how to use it. You are just a amateur. As soon as I get to you, I will show you what is the true power of the Illmaterians... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I am absolutely stunned that he can speak after my superpowered kick reduced his genitals to a greasy pile of crushed blood, but manage to keep running

To axlkoegoskyeg: I wonder where I can go, where I can flee as he yells after me. I then remember my old friend, Bill Tenkay...

axlkoegoskyeg: ( As you run, in a certain point, you her something behind you... You turn, anmd is surprised when you see one of the bandids, a tall, muscled one, bearing a broadsword, jump in your direction, ready to cut you in half... But is then cut in helf by… (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: Good old Bill, he never let me down. He had done well for himself, become a Chosen of the Wind God...

axlkoegoskyeg: ( Sorry: Where was it cut off? ) (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: -But is then cut in helf by… I keep my reflexes coiled,

To axlkoegoskyeg: I keep ducking and dodging, keeping aware of my surroundings, knowing that all I have to do is live long enough to see my friend, Bill Tenkay, and ask for his help and knowldedge