Thread: C C California
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo Renee View Post
Yes, California is awesome, but you have to be careful because there are some very unawesome parts. Generally speaking, Southern California is not awesome except for very specific parts of LA and San Diego. Unless you're a complete Bible thumping Republican I would recommend staying out of Orange County or Northern San Diego County.
From what I remember of Orange County, everyone my age was an atheist and I could buy any choice shit that I wanted from random people in the High School quad area

In fact, the most annoying motherfuckers I met there were all PETA freaks and this one Jewish vegan activist chick who was convinced that the Mission Viejo High D&D club was regularly worshipping Satan during lunch hour, with the help of the science teacher (I'm not sure how any of that last bit makes sense either, shut up)