View Single Post
poppers620 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 02:35 AM       
sorry for the delay on posting pics.... but I got my secret santa package from Ozzie!!!

I got quite a few wrapped presents! SO EXCITING!!!!

And I also got this nice letter:

My favorite quote in the letter: "This is essentially a group of movies I want you to dislike and deride." My kind of movies indeed (especially when it comes to horror)!!!

Package 1:

First off, I know Ozzie was worried I wouldn't like these movies or already own them, well I am going to be honest. I DO already have Cabin Fever, but this is one of my favorite horror movies ever. It's so bad its AWESOME. I swear to god I really love it, and I am way excited because now I have a copy I can keep at my family's vacation home. I love the fact I will always have Cabin Fever only an arms reach away from me.

Package 2:

I have never seen or heard of Evil Remains, but the back actually claims its scarier than Cabin Fever, so I am sold. I look forward to making Rog watch this with me while Re pretends to work on her laptop and not pay attention. It looks quality. I bet it would make a good double feature with Blown Away, eh Rog?

Package 3:

Dreams in the Witch House from Masters of Horror... heard of it, but haven't seen it. Look forward to checking it out, I am a huge fan of Stuart Gordon!

Package 4:

The Bad Seed AND The Abominable Dr. Phibes (!!!). OK, this is plain awesome. I have seen both, but its been awhile, and these movies were both on my list of films I wanted to buy for my collection.

Thanks so much Ozzie! This was a great haul! Words cant even express how thrilled I was that you included Cabin Fever haha