View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 05:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
haha

imagining that as a real person made me laugh pretty hard
It's like going into a 7-11 where wildly swinging your sword all over the place is fine but once you try to pick up a bag of Cheetos some asshole in a helmet gets all up in your shit.

And then they will just fucking POP UP out of nowhere. I'm in the basement of some rich dude, who was initially perfectly friendly about the city's finest Light Armor retailer and didn't seem to care about the fact that I picked the lock of his front door at 3:30am. And I'll be ransacking the place for TIN CUPS and CALIPERS when all of a sudden I hear "HALT!" and now I have to unfairly return 150 feather icons worth of useless trash I stole from six other rich homes.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog