View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
After a tiff with my bit of skirt, I was feeling charitable and unblocked some people that maybe should've stayed blocked.
Quote:
[11:53] Axem Cupola: Hiiiiiiii.
[11:53] Pubbles: hullo
[11:54] Axem Cupola: Tell I-mockery that I have lost 60 pounds and that I am down to 205!
[11:54] Pubbles: okay
[11:55] Axem Cupola: And that soon, they'll never be able to call me "sagtits" again.
[11:56] Pubbles: I imagine they will always call you sagtits, my friend. They are not nice people.
[11:56] Axem Cupola: Then that will make them retarded.
[11:57] Axem Cupola: It will prove how pathetic they really are, and how they'll fail at life whever they go, and that they'll always be the ******s, and that outside of their pathetic little forum, they've got no chance against anybody and they'll be buttfucked by big, strong ******s.
[11:57] Pubbles: Um, yes. That is true.
[11:57] Pubbles: You didn't need to prove it.
[11:58] Axem Cupola: That they'll be the little boys with the microscopic penises who even ******s make fun of.
[11:58] Axem Cupola: Oh, but I did. Because now, they're going to be miserable. This is my revenge for their rotton treatment of me.
[11:59] Pubbles: They are already miserible. They are sad, lonely people.
[11:59] Pubbles: If they were good people they would never have treated you so poorly, I'm sure.