View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I used to get that a lot with one of my tattoos, but since my skin is a bit darker due to being outside more, it's harder to see as clearly. It's a kitty cat fighting a snake.

I was cleaning out my friend's house and found a picture he had drawn in highschool of a cat fighting a snake. He got embarrassed when I asked if I could have it because it was funny. He hid it from me, then threw it in the trash. When he came over to my house the next day, I had it on my wall. He took it and put it in his closet at his house again. So I stole it from him again, took it to the tattoo parlor and said I wanted the same kind of picture, but drawn better. After about 3 days of design work they contacted me to come get my tat and I did. Got me a cat fighting a snake on my arm now and my friend didn't like it.