View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 02:24 AM       

Normally I don't have any problems, and really, I wouldn't have minded that time except it was annoying for those fifteen minutes that I could hear them because I was so sick. They're pretty great to have for neighbors, and I've been over for drinks a few times. I never hear anything from my neighbors to the side, except when I'm going out and at my door I can hear them playing video games. So, basically the exact same situation for them.

I'm pretty lucky, actually. The only really shitty neighbor I've had was the one that I bitched about on here a couple of years ago--the one that had the cops visit three times before she finally got evicted and I no longer had to hear the muffled sounds of her shitty fucking music.

That was very funny. Well done.