View Single Post
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 11:28 AM       
true mobile bedroom stories (the car)

after a 4th of july bbq we got in the car to leave and saw fireworks. it was cool and sort of romantic, then we start driving off. she's all kinds of horny now and says, "can i unbuckle?" (i'm driving) before even answering i unbuckle my seat belt and move my seat back. she unbuckles and dives onto my dick. pretty intense. whenever there's a red light we pause just in-case someone is pulled up next to us. we get closer to home and now its all backroads and local streets, so i start taking as many turns as possible to prolong everything. at one point i take a mean right turn and she deepthroats it (which doesn't bother her, like, at all). she laughs, and of course it feels fanfuckingtastic, so i change all my turns into right turns. at one point i feel like i'm about to cum, but i have this thing where i have to have my legs stretched out and toes pointed, so we have to stop, lest i jam on the brakes in the middle of traffic or speed through a school playground. we get back to the house, run upstairs, have sex for like literally 2 minutes and then bam all over her face

yaaayyyyyy. i haven't posted in awhile now that i've been out of school