View Single Post
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
Well, I guess a little background is in order for this to make sense...
I am blessed with a rather girthy dick.

Anyways, I was having sex with my girlfriend (w/ condom) in her dorm room. The room is a mess, as in our hurry to take off backpacks and shoes and clothes, we have used all of the very limited floor space. Things go nicely, and we finish up. I pull out, and turn towards the trash can so I can remove the rubber. The thing is, I'm still at half mast, and the condom doesn't really want to come off (it's even a magnum...). Instead of doing the smart thing and a) waiting or b) working it slowly off, I start to pull on the (very full) end. I look up for a half a second so say something, and I hear a snap followed by a gooey plop. I guess the correct onomatopoeia would be *plorp*. My gf hasn't noticed a thing, and I start looking frantically, trying to find out where the contents of the now-empty condom are. And I can't find them, anywhere. Not on clothes, the walls, backpacks, the bed, me, my gf, anywhere. And then I look ahead, and notice one of her cute little shoes, and a faint gleam is winking out of the darkness...

I managed to cum in her shoe. Not on it. Not at the opening. At the toe. The latex flung all my spunk at the perfect angle, and it shot down the length of her shoe. At this point I mutter "shit..." and she finally notices something is wrong. Luckily, she laughed it off. But she refused to wear those shoes again, even after I washed them, and she still teases me that I owe her $13 for the new pair she bought.