View Single Post
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:27 AM       
OTIS - CAT owned by dad, died when i was young

TIGER - CAT owned by mom, died when i was young

REX - DOG first dog. mom had it murdered at the vet while we saw Mrs Doubtfire with my dad. She told us she drove him to a nice farm family. I didn't figure it out untill many years later when I saw the Onion point-counterpoint

SKIPPY - DOG Carin Terrier. died last summer from lung cancer at the age of 10. Already named when we got it.

AUSSIE - CAT owned by my sister. Named because my sister anticipated a boy cat and picked out the name "austin."

SPAM - My hamster. Very shortlived. It became diseased and we took it to be murdered at the vet about a year after I bought it. I named it Spam because I used to be obsessed with making WACKY spam references. I was 11, give me a fucking break.

HONEY - DOG Carin Terrier. has since become depressed because skippy died ;_; aww

BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD - Two carnival-won goldfish. The names kind of date when we got them. They lived 3 years, which is amazing for carnival goldfish.

GALLAGHER - CAT owned by my sister. because the other cat isnt cute enough. Died a few years ago from diabetic shock. I have made a few webpages about this cat. He was disgustingly fat, and the nicest cat ever invented. Named after an optometrist, whose sign we happened to drive by when we were trying to think of a name.

CARSON - CAT owned by my sister. The cat that replaced the dead cat. named by my sister, because she likes the name carson. I wouldn't put it past her naming it after Carson Daly.

CHARLIE - DOG Jack Russel Terrier. my sister bought this dog, but its become my mother's responsibility, as my sister opted not to take it with her when she moved out of the house. She named it Charlie because my grandpa suggested that if she named it Charlie, she'd be "Charlie's Angel" It's a little a[sshole and it's a total jerk to Honey ;_; its cute though