View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:56 AM       
I got some dead Pets!

Tamborine - our family orange cat, murdered by a dog. I think my older brother named him.

Magic - My mom's old pooch, he live up to when I was 8. He was named magic cause he would dissapear. And then when he would pop up my mom would say TA-DAH

Hawkeye - My dad is a big M*A*S*H fan, name our labrador after Alan Alda's character (who got it from last of the mohicans, take that dad.. This guy is actually still alive, but he's BORING.

Blackbeard - Guine Pig we had, was white with a black around the mouth. Turned out most of my family was allergic so we gave him away.

and while they aren't me or my family's pets I like to bring this up.

Reservoir Cats- My uncle and aunt has a FANTASTIC sense of humor, and also has 8 cats. So one day she got a bright idea, and she took all the sunglasses from the house and put one on each cat and had my uncle film it and it was called Reservoir Cats . There was a Mr. Brown a Mr. Gray and Mr. Black, you know typical cat colors. So she filmed this for 10 MINUTES, doing dialouge for the cats about robbing banks. Then she started singing stuck in the middle with you while most of the cat lost there sunglasses and walked away. She shows it every year