View Single Post

huond is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:00 PM       
DEAD PETS:

CAT #1 - Fraidie. he was really old and lazy by the time we got him. he was a stray who showed up on our doorstep when i was like 2 and my mom wanted to keep him. we brought him with us from New Hampshire to Texas when I was 5. We had to hide him in our apartment while our house was being built and then 2 days after we finally moved into our house he was hit by our soon-to-be neighbor's van he lived for about a day longer though.

CAT #2 - Tiger. he was killed by a giant wheat thresher when i was just a baby ;_;

DOG #1 - Dillenger. i dont remember him either he was my parents when i was just a baby. the only pictures i've seen of him are him jumping towards the house tied to a fence. i bet he was a jerk.

HAMSTER - i dont know, this was my brothers and all it did was sit in those little tubes things and sleep.

MOUSE - Mouse. i just called it mouse and my mom like *insisted* i name it MICKEY.

IGUANA #1 - Iggy. my dad used to tell us "NO MORE CATS OR DOGS" after fraidie died so my brother and i got it into our heads when i was about 8 that we should get some sort of alternative pet. we bought 2 iguanas at a flea market (BAD IDEA). We got a cage for them and i felt really bad for them the whole time we had them. I would take them out as often as i could but they would always whip me with their tails. Iggy became sick like a year or so later and died.

IGUANA #2 - Rambo. this one was named by accident. i used to tell my dad i hated it because it was too rambunctious. i always used that specific word so he just started calling him rambo. he lived like 3 or 4 years longer than Iggy and seemed fine up till we found him dead he is the only one buried in our backyard ;_;

ps. i still want a copy of RESERVOIR CATS