Thread: Nature
View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:41 AM       
The tunnel is the attraction for most people to go there. It's an abandoned road project tunnel, so the road ends almost immediately past it. Unfortunately the inside of the tunnel is covered in spraypaint and you kick the occasional beer can walking through. It's a shame people have to fuck everything up.

It's definitely pretty creepy. Not so much, looking in, as it looks very short. It's deceptively long, and by the time you hit the middle it feels like it isn't going to end. I commented that I'd hate to be in a tunnel in any altered state of mind, but I'd love to hear music played in the center of it--that would sound crazy.

All the way through. Even in the middle, in complete darkness. If you had a flashlight, you'd see plenty of crudely-drawn dicks on the wall because people are idiots.

There's a cool canal tunnel in West Virginia I'd like to visit again, since I haven't since I was 12 or so.