View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
W fought off addiction and found his belief in God. It helps him guide our country.
How so? How does this make him qualified? Millions of Americans deal with addiction every day, and many find salvation the very same way he did. How does this make him a qualified leader???

Quote:
He protects our country everday with and has to deal with more information about the threats against our country than any of us will ever know about.
This is why when he went to Iraq, and wanted to talk to the guy in charge of finding WMD, he had no clue who that guy was. Even if he did have all of these supposed responsibilitiesthat you claim, he has a staff around him of conservative relics and super heroes to delegate tasks to.

None of this answers my question. What has this man done with his life??? Is he a self made man?? Is he successful?? Is he really reflective of any of the so-called Republican values he espouses...?

Quote:
But Kevin, don't worry. I'm still really worried about my pee-pee, and I can't think of any good argument. I still find that refering to Communists and stuff helps bail me out of tough spots though. Hey, it worked for Joe!
LOL, THAT'S MY VINCE!!