View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
At first I was bummed out by this but....

My girlfriend just reminded me that coumadin contains warfarin, which is also used for rat poison.

Coolie's stance is if it is poisonous in large amounts it is always poisonous and we should ban its use

Coumadin saved my girlfriend from dying 2 years ago, if Coolie had his way, she would be dead.

Fuck you Coolie! I now can't wait for Thrillho to ban your ass!. You were a fun forum toy, but I am reminded how nutjobs like you can be a threat to others, and I too am sick of you.

Your stupidity directed at me or at this forum is one thing, but when how you think becomes a threat to those I love, the gloves come off.