View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 12:00 PM       
Yo, Burdock, where on the east coast do you live? I have an apartment now. With a bar!

Glad to see Cherry's around, although I am mortified to learn that the world's tiniest Spiderman has become a nun ;<

BSX is cool!

Now Helm and Soundtest should come back ;<

Oh, and I think we all would like Benji to provide us with a list of approved talking points on the pointless section of a pointless forum. I think a few more rules around here would get this sad lil ship back on the SHUT UP SHUT UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP BANNED

Oh and if anyone's noticed i've been gone for a tiny bit. I've been moving into said new apartment and Cavalier didn't think we'd need a modem with that internet they installed. Though it's funny, I realized after being cut off that everything I want to do on the internet I can do in about 30-60 minutes, tops. Now I just fill all the wasted time with lifting things and playing games on the tv.