View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
People who quote me right before I edit my posts to say something completely different

I really can't properly articulate my hatred for restaurants in general whether they're some mom-and-pop back-alley shithole or a 5-star joint where Gordon Ramsay personally comes out and gives you a blowjob

Eating in these places is nothing but a fucking chore and I have to really fight the urge to urinate under the table before I leave

Jun 20th, 2011, 07:01 PM
People who quote me right before I edit my posts to say something completely different

I really can't properly articulate my hatred for restaurants in general, no matter if they're some mom-and-pop back-alley shithole or a 5-star joint where Gordon Ramsay personally comes out and gives you a blowjob, because eating in these places is nothing but a fucking chore and I have to really fight the urge to urinate under the table before I leave