View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.
I've heard shrooms are the easiest thing to grow. No mess, no bugs and no odor. I did them twice when I lived in seattle. The first time was bananas. I don't feel like going into the whole experience but it was intense.

The second time... Nothing really happened... I think I spent the whole time making a "Shroom" playlist on my ipod and it was about 900 songs long. I think I played about two songs before I fell asleep.

I don't think I could grow, too goddamn risky. I feel like I'd get drunk and be like "WANAN KNOW a coOL SECeret?!"