View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm at school from 8 to 9pm Monday thru Wednesday. I've got a couple hour breaks, but I've packed it in, to my misfortune. Then it's just a couple classes on Thursday and Friday and I'm set.

:skoolbtchin

I made my schedule that way mainly because of the photography class that I really wanted to take and the fact that it's only available at one time and it's in the late evening. Urgh. Nigga's gotta eat. I love the stuff, though.

This semester's put the kibosh on writing for... leisure, which really sucks. I WANNA COLLAB WITH YOU SO HARD.
I WISH I had breaks on the long school days... still, it's good that I could pack it in, the school tuition runs at a flat rate per semester, and I basically hacked off and arm and a leg to pay for my tuition, on top of the FAFSA and scholarships and loans. I don't understand why the fuck I have to include my parents financial info on the FAFSA when the most they can help me with is $250 per month.

Honestly, considering that I'm at school and working full-time, with an intense work and study load, and STILL able to finish two full-page cartoons a week? It can be done, if you DO write anything you want illustrated, and you get a website together, I'll work on it for free.