View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM       
" we do not fight with weapons at all"

Well, so much for soldiering being the noblest profession. I agree with you, Jesus was a radical peacenik and expected as much of his followers. Why tout the superiority of a religion you not only don't follow, but who's values you flaunt? What does it matter what club you claim to belong to. Call yourself a Zoroastrian for all I care.

Who knows what the Jeeze would have done were he sexual at all? Concidering he mostly hung with dudes, have you considered the possability he was a fag? I know the bible doesn't mention him doing guys, but it doesn't mention him pooping either, and I bet he did. Are you championing his lack of sexuality? You who list intercourse as one of the few worthwhile things in life?

I think the Superman comics are superior to Christianity, cause not only is the last son of Krypton as moral as Jesus, he can FLY an he has HEAT VISION! Or if you don't believe in Jesus, I think Ghandi was superior, because we know for a fact what he did, and in the case of Mohamed and Jesus we only have ancient texts.

IN ADDITION, polygammy and marriage to pre pubescent women was not at all unusual. Often females were betrothed when they were still infants, and that doesn't mean the biblical world was rife with baby sex. There wasn't much point in sex prior to the ability to have children, especially when you already had other wives who could. You speculate Mohamed was a pediophile because you are a repulsive person with a need to feel your 'clubs' are better than other peoples. You want to feel your religion is better and makes you better? Try practicing it.