View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Guys, I want you to be seriously honest with me: Why do you hate me so much? I've shown that I've changed, I've shown that I'm not a psychotic little shit stain anymore, I've been perfectly calm and rational, I haven't said anything random, I haven't said anything vulgar, I haven't insulted you, I haven't typed in ALLCAPS or used more than one exclamation point, except in a appropriate contexts, so why? Why all this meaningless contempt for me?

Is it for stupid reasons such as what words I like to use? Because I refuse to react to your attempts at insulting me?

What do I have to do to get you to respect me?
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA