View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:02 PM        Oh, the Fucktards I Have Known!
Hi I'm Mad Max! You may have remembered me from such posts as "The Fucktard List" and "Hey Fucktards I made a Play!"

Now presenting:

OH THE FUCKTARDS I HAVE KNOWN!

Yes I-Mockery is without a doubt overflowing with the fucktards, if you're a fucktard watcher this is a great place to do research.

Some specimens are paticularly pathetic take the fucktard James for example, this whiney fucktard moaned about some girl he met on the internet, and actually asked his fellow fucktards for advice on this. Ha ha! As if any of them have even HAD any experiences with members of the female gender! (Homosexuality is a real problem in this particular fucktard community along with beastiality and pedophilia)

Anyway back to James, he hadn't even "met" with this girl, he just was chasing a false hope! Typical fucktard behavior considering that most of them spend their lives on the net.

Oh then there's a fucktard called Sethomas who seems to have severe bouts of depression. Probably induced by his father molesting him as a little boy. Anywho, every once in awhile he claims he's gonna commit suicide, but being a chicken shit he never does.

One very amusing fucktard is Spectre X who wants to be accepted so badly that he actually admitted it! "Oh boo hoo! I wish I could be accepted like that fucktard mburbank, but I guess I'll always just be a fuckin' pussy who gets fucked in the ass by Rez. Oh but I hope ONE DAY my dream will come true (SIGH)"

Let's see then you got fucktards who actually brag about their fucktard jobs. The inbred fucktard FARTINMOWLER is actually proud he cuts fuckin' grass like a fuckin' Middle School drop out. Wohoo! Reach for those stars! And just think in 20 years your trailer will be ALL paid off, you white trash piece of shit!

Of course studying the fucktards isn't nearly as fun as them attempting to insult you. Some even try to copy, in a desparate attempt to "level the playing field" (Which they can't do if they tried) DamnthatDavid was one of these, who as a way of trying to fit in, attempted to be funny by ripping me off. Unfortunately he had neither the mental capacity nor the will to carry it out. A fucktard can only learn so much.

Then you get fucktards who become "worshipped" like mburbank who's only claim to being remotely funny is making up some "character" called Vinth and being one point more intelligent than the rest of the fucktards. (Which means he's technically a "Moron" and not an "Idiot") Another would be Mr. Adventure, who really should be ground up for fertilizer along with any other old person in an old age home. (Of course this would apply to pretty much everyone on this board since the rest are either mentally deficent, child molestors and/or homosexuals and we all know such people aren't really human (Along with midgets) and should be properly disposed of in a tidy manner)

The rest of the fucktards are pretty mundane but if you like here's a list of other fucktards who can prove to be semi-amusing with their consistant failed attempts humor!

Esuohlim
Jixby
kellychaos
Cosmo Electolux
kahljorn
Matt Hardy
Hickman
Schimid
Immortal Goat
Supafly345
ScruU2wice
Rongi
UPC

Oh I could go on, but that would include the entire board! So I shall just leave you by saying: Be safe fucktard watchers and enjoy the show!

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Worst person in 04'!