View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:10 AM       
Esuohlim: Go play your fuckin' faggot ass fucktard games, with your bitch boy Comrade Rocket, I'm sure you two know all about shoving "ladders up your fuckin' "chutes".

Comrade Rocket: See Esuohlim, fucktard.

Professor Cool: Just like everything else on this lame ass unoriginal fucktard site, fucktard.

AChimp: No, I won't get involved in your fuckin' gay ass threesomes fucktard. Ask Schimid, he likes rimming your shitty ass, fucktard.

Geggy: I hear Special Ed classes help out mental incompetents like yourself fucktard. They let you play with the pretty blocks, you get to learn a trade, and they even provide pills to cure you of your chrononic masturbation habit. I hear they're even providing rubber pants too now, so you really should go check them out, at least for that benefit, I'm sure your parents are getting tired of washing your fuckin' piss stained matress at this point fucktard.

Freaky Sheek: Stop trying to fit in by attempting to insult me fucktard. You're not equipped to do so and your opinion means fuckin shit, just like your goddamn trailer trash life.

Zorak790:Stop whining you fuckin' bitch. You're just as much of a fucktard as the rest of them. BUT if it makes you feel better...

New Fucktard Added:

Zorak790

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
You're ALL on the fucktard list!