Thread: butterflies.
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:10 AM       
I wonder how this happened though. She was like, "MAN I GOT A BAG FULL OF UNDIES LYIN AROUND" and I was like, "OH REALLY, WELL I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT BAG FULL OF UNDIES" And she was all, "NAH IM NOT REALLY COMFORTABLE WITH THAT" and I was like, "OH REALLY WELL ILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM" and she was like, "WELL I KIND OF NEED SOME SPEAKERS" and i was like, "WELL ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR UNDIES THAT ARE PROBABLY FIVE SIZES TOO BIG FOR ME AND I CONVENIENTLY HAVE SOME OLD SPEAKERS LYING AROUND" and she was like, "OKAY ILL SEND YOU A TRASHBAG FULL OF UNDIES IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR OLD SPEAKERS" and i was like, "DEAL"

and then later she was all, "HAHA JUST KIDDING I WAS NEVER GONA SEND THEM OUT I JUST WANTED YOUR SPEAKERS AND ALSO NOW IM GOING TO STOP TALKING TO YOU."

is that how it went I'm sure you would know better than I. Either way she comes off sounding like a liar ;o