View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
10K, that baby isn't from DML is it?

God like you need that
afraid so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
What? No demerol? Your doing it wrong.

Is it the chick in prison? Tell her you will drop the charges if she makes a stop at planned parenthood.

But no really... If your going to be a father congrats dude. Its no where near as bad as you think its going to be. Its actually pretty great, especially if you have a boy. I cant tell you how many afternoons I have spent sitting around with the boy watching a movie or playing a game when the wife wanted me to do some work around the house. "But I told the boy I would spend time with him. We are bonding. Important father son things."
Thank you for the encouragement dim. Those are the things I am looking forward to doing. She wants to put it up for adoption though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Drink one for me buddy.
Thanks. I had a drink for a bunch of people last night but yours was the first.