View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
Dragged out my dvd collection for more ideas, haven't even looked at it since I started netflix. Okay, some more suggestions. Leaning WAY on the obscure side as opposed to gory. Isolation (gross), 5 Dead on the Crimson Canvas, Before The Fall (awesome, awesome flick), A Boy and His Dog, Alas de Mariposa, Jigoku, Alien from the Deep (all kinds of awful, Italian cheapo), The Last Winter (Ron Pearlman), Black Sunday (somewhat obscure, classic), Acacia, Blue Sunshine, Nos Miran, The Exquisite Short Films of Kihachiro Kawamoto (not horror, but the guy's stuff was gorgeous/creepy as shit), Le Orme, Gravedancers, Forever Evil, Third Part of The Night (thriller), Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, Malatestas: Carnival of Blood, Numb, Raw Meat

Oh, and the Iron Rose. And see if they've got The Sadist With Red Teeth: if they have that one, I'm impressed.

Last edited by Grislygus : Mar 4th, 2011 at 05:00 PM.