Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 06:04 PM       
I was just fucking talking about Timothy Leary, you idiot. Scroll up and read.

sidebar: "Guys I was cool before I was cool"

Quote:
Timothy Leary wrote about LSD not as instant enlightenment really but as a psychological tool - you could kind of compare it to hypnosis. However, he also stated that in order for it to be a good tool it has to be used properly. They used a lot of "Rituals" when they used the drug medicinally - so more hypnosis comparisons.
Truly, the basic idea of it was that let's say when you were eleven you masturbated to a picture of a midget and so you've had a midget fetish your entire life (because timothy leary said the first sexual experience you have "Imprints") and you talk to timothy leary. Well, he would do some shit with the acid and psychology and crap and you'd walk out not attracted to midgets anymore.
They actually use a lot of different types of drugs depending on what type of problems you have. supposedly, some are better than others for treating certain conditions.
sidebar: guys i was talking about timothy leary before it was "Cool", now everybody's doing it.