Thread: UNCENSORED BLOG
View Single Post
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
Fuck, I hate fat people. I'm not talking about a few extra pounds. I'm talking about the real hogs. When you become GRAFTED TO YOUR COUCH, or have to be FORKLIFTED TO THE HOSPITAL, in my eyes you have become less than human, and I will spare no expense to make what's left of your life a living hell. I try to love everyone, but this is my one exception. Hitler was misguided, Idi Amein needed a hug, zeldasbiggestfan needs a spanking and a lawn to mow. Fatties aren't even fuckin trying. You see them everywhere, in the mall gazing longingly at clothes they'll never fit, struggling to get out of their car at the gas station, and shoving that last double cheeseburger down their gullet (or their child's) with their greasy paws. As disgusting as their bodies are, it's merely a testament to how ugly and lazy their souls are, somehow able to look truth in the face and say "I look fine." Gluttony, Filth, and Sloth. Truly unforgiveable...

unless, you possess the intestinal fortitude to admit you have a problem.

It ain't that fucking hard.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist

Last edited by DeadKennedys : Feb 13th, 2007 at 02:03 AM. Reason: f*ck you b*tch