Thread: Guild Wars
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 03:02 PM       
JIN* X CHOJIN SLASH (NON-)FICTION:

Again we meet here, in private. In secret. Our erstwhile lives of nobility and honor reduced to a cloak-and-dagger rendezvous at the twilight hour!

How shameful it is! I can feel the steely gaze of my father upon us as we join our hands in union!

Nay - We shall not give the fires that burn within our souls another moment's respite.

This electricity! Be it manifest or the cantrips of a sage? Nay! The conjurations of a thousand sorcerors are an ill match for the potency of this exchange!

The shame! It doth overwhelm me! To have stolen a kiss from one as fair as thee!

Nay, it is I who is unworthy! Fearing the will of our forebears, skulking from my home, fearing dishonor!

From this moment forward, our union shall be spread henceforth throughout the land!

And I propose a method of consecrating this most auspicious of occasions!

My word - Its slender form rivals of beauty of the finest Idol to Balthazar! It does leap at my touch, standing to attention as the proudest knight of Ascalon before its king! Pure as driven snow-

I don't mean to cut you off, but can we fuck yet?

Yeah, sure.

Great.

------------------------------------------------
BROUGHT TO YOU BY LITEROTICA.COM
------------------------------------------------

IN OTHER NEWS:

THE CARIBBEAN!

ISLAND OF PARADISE.

We are the creepiest band of mofos this side of Fort Ranik.

And we consort with all sorts of ILL FELLOWS.

You have got to be shitting me. For a post-op, these feel remarkably real.

Poor Josephine.

OUR JOURNEY INTO FOREVER*

And yes, I work out.